Download the Summer 2021 edition of
Guilds Lake NW Portland Newsletter (.pdf)
Find Out all that is going on in Northwest Portland and Guild’s Lake Industrial Areas. This newsletter covers all sorts of projects; developments; topics; a bit of history; businesses and more in Northwest Portland. You will be smarter and up to date after reading this!
The Summer 2021 edition covers:
- Covid Commercial Real Estate Fundamentals (And some amateur Economic Analysis)
- Commercial/Industrial Real Estate… Story of Have and Have Nots
- 175-foot tall… three years of Challenges All in the Review Mirror
- Early Portland Beer Icon… Portland Brewing Calls it Quits
- Fremont Place Undergoing Renovation
- Baseball Has Officially Faded at Terminal 2
- Camping / RV’s in Guilds Lake / Northwest
- All Dressed Up and Limited Tenants… Red Fox Commons and Premier Gear Redevelopments Searching looking for “Leasing Love”
- Lewis Clark Exposition… Wish I was there!
- Ken Unkles is trying to keep Portland… well Portland
- Behemoth Prologis Marches on in Northwest Portland
- City to Recommend Mixed Use Zoning in Northwest Along Trolley Line to Montgomery Park… What Next?
- Esco Buyers and Montgomery Park Updates
- Unico’s Big Plans for Montgomery Park
- Georgia Pacific to Give Up Huge NW Front Avenue Distribution Hub – What’s Next?
- Key Arkema NW Front Industrial Site… Still A Toxic Soup But Progress being Made
- Big Changes coming Near Lower McCleay Park
- Plus much more!
- Bridging Newsletter, Summer 2020 (PDF)
- Bridging Newsletter, Spring 2019 (PDF)
- Bridging Newsletter, Winter 2018 (PDF)
- Bridging Newsletter, Summer 2016 (PDF)
- Bridging Newsletter, Spring 2015 (PDF)
- Columbia Corridor Newsletter, Summer 2014 (PDF)
- Bridging Newsletter, Summer 2013 (PDF)
- Bridging Newsletter, Summer 2013 Insert (PDF)
- Bridging Newsletter, Summer 2012 (PDF)
- Bridging Newsletter, Covering the Close-in Neighborhoods, Fall 2011 (PDF)
- Columbia Corridor News, Fall/Winter 2010 (PDF)
- Bridging Newsletter, Fall/Winter 2009 (PDF)
- Bridging Newsletter, Fall/Winter 2008 (PDF)
- Central Eastside Newsletter, October 2007 (PDF)