This offering allows for a multitude of users & possibilities with the redevelopment of an existing, classic, solid, two-story industrial building on 40,000 SF of land which allows for future new building/development. With substantial core upgrades happening on the building and good income in place, The Carriage House provides a great opportunity for an owner/user or developer to create a special project.
The Carriage House is a vintage 1920’s, 15,000 SF warehouse primed for redevelopment or an owner user. The Carriage House has great bones and the basics in place for further investment to create a flexible and creative workspace for one or multiple users, all on 1 acre of land!
• 7,600 SF per floor and potential for 4,000 SF of mezzanine space.
• 20’ soaring ceilings on main floor with 14’ ceiling heights and ramp access to basement space.
• Extensive clerestory windows providing lots of natural light.
• $8,000 of monthly income from two tenants in parking yard area.
• Parking for up to 25 vehicles adjacent to building in secure area.
• Zoned general industrial (IG1). Allows up to 3:1 of industrial (creative) office space and 5,000 SF of pure retail.
• Located on SE Milwaukie Ave with 10,000 cars per day.
• Easy access to Interstate-5 (Ross Island Bridge) and Hwy 99 (McLoughlin Blvd).
• Located across from future Clinton Redevelopment Area.
Upgrades in process:
• New Insulated Roof Completed Fall of 2020
• Polish and Seal Concrete Floors
• New ADA Bathroooms
• Selected New Windows
• New Loading and Man Doors
• 3 Phase 600 Amps New Power Panel
• Paint of Interior and Exterior of the Building
• New Exterior Lighting