1015 SE Woodward St., Portland, Oregon
For Lease: Vintage Central Eastside Industrial Building
The Carriage House is an ideal space to design, create, build, make, grow and prosper. Small Suites of 500 SF, up to Entire Building of 20,000 SF Available.
Portland is a home and an attraction for all sorts of skilled thinkers, creators, inventors, makers, builders, artists, entrepreneurs and doers who take old ideas and products and make them better and more applicable or come up with new ideas, creations and services that the world wants and needs. The Carriage House is a place where all of this can happen.
The Carriage House is a classic vintage 1920’s Central Eastside Portland industrial building. Renovated and upgraded with modern amenities to provide flexible size spaces for retail, office, creative and maker users.
- Spaces of all sizes available – 500 SF to 6000 SF on 3 Levels with Elevator.
- Rates: $1.25 – $1.75 PSF, Gross. Rate depends on size and location of space.
- Located One Block off SE Powell and McLoughlin with excellent access to the Downtown Core and I-5.
- All spaces have individual, separate mini-split heat and air conditioning units.
- Extensive common areas with phone rooms/common conference rooms.
- Tons of natural light with clearstory windows.
- 20’ vaulted ceilings into common areas.
- 3-Phase Power available.
- Extensive parking available adjacent to building.
- Available Spring 2021.
- Successful and proven management & ownership.