The spaces will be delivered ready-to-go for tenants to put their imprint and specific tenant improvements in place. This includes polished concrete floors, new large bathrooms, new HVAC stubbed in.
- New doors and expanded window line in Suite C.
- 14’ Ceilings with lots of natural light that gives the suites an open expansive feel.
- Off-street parking available.
The spaces are very accessible and located two blocks north of NE Broadway at NE 2nd. Near the Moda Center and blocks from Interstate 5, North and South on-ramps. Quick and easy access to Pearl District and downtown core.
This relatively smaller neighborhood forms the epicenter of tourism in Portland.
- More hotels than homes, and recognizable seems to be the aesthetic mandate
- Living in Lloyd District offers residents a dense urban feel and most residents rent their homes
- The area includes restaurants, shops, hotels, movie theatres, condominiums and apartments, and office buildings
- The Oregon Convention Center is in the Lloyd District which is the largest event venue in the Pacific Northwest