201 SE Oak, Portland, Or
Flex / Creative Space For Lease
Produce Row Commons
Flex/Creative Space for Lease In the Central Eastside – Portland, Oregon
Up to 30,000 Square Feet of Space Available
This flexible authentic building is ready for multiple uses and possibilities; design; tech; R&D; food/beverage; light manufacturing and more. Bring your ideas and uses!
This building is located in the heart of the burgeoning Produce Row area in one of Portland’s most dynamic and entrepreneurial neighborhoods: the Central Eastside. Within Blocks of some of Portland’s more innovative and leading edge developments such as the 21 story Yard mixed-use building; the whimsical office building; the Fair Haired dumbbell and Beam, and UDP’s two mixed use towers at the Bridgehead ; and the cool renovation of the historic Towne Storage building into a 100,000 class A office building.
Rates: Starting at $12.00 psf NNN and moving upward depending on tenant caliber, size and landlord TI participation.
30,000 total square footage with the following breakdown:
- Basement: 5000sf serviced by freight elevator
- First Floor: 12,5000sf with 2000sf of showroom/office; remainder in warehouse
- 2nd Floor: 6000sf with HVAC creative office space; remainder in wharehouse
- Above ground floors have 14’ ceilings
- Multiple Loading Doors, 3 Phase Power, Low NNN (expenses)
- Freight Elevator to all levels (can be converted to passenger elevator)