438 NW Broadway, Portland, OR
Here is a great Leasing Opportunity on Northwest Broadway, in between the Pearl District and the rapidly gentrifying Old Town Area.
- 24,000 sf of total space
- Zoned CX (Central Commercial) — Over 20,000 cars per day.
- Divided into 4020 sf of upgraded (carpets/paint) HVAC space on northwest corner that is great for a showroom.
- Adjacent space of 20,000 sf of warehouse space.
- Upgraded ADA bathrooms.
- 15’ ceilings in both spaces.
- Extensive Glass lines in Office/Showroom Area.
- Multiple Grade Doors into Warehouse Section.
- Great proximity to downtown; Pearl; Moda Center; Freeways.
Bring your ideas for this flexible and well located property. Owner willing to invest in TI’s for compelling use. Perfect Location and set-up for a company serving the core and downtown areas of Portland that needs office/showroom and also product or vehicle storage.
20,000 sf / Parking of 40-50 vehicles
$1.00 NNN psf
Showroom / Office Space
HVAC: Great Corner
Exposure: Lots of Glass
Owner is Motivated. Will make short term (1 year), or up to 5 year Leases.
Across from new $100 million County Health Building: Train/Bus station and coming soon, huge redevelopment of Post Office.