807 NE Couch in Portland, Oregon
Ready-to-go for food or beverage production space in Portland, Oregon’s Central Eastside
This facility is a rare opportunity for companies looking for food & beverage production and distribution space in one of the most food centric and rapidly growing areas of Portland: The Central Eastside.
The space is located one block north of burgeoning new development on East Burnside with good exposure on the corner of the NE Couch Couplet at 8th Avenue.The space is currently used for cider production but could be easily and inexpensively re-purposed for other food & beverage uses, commissary kitchen, brewery, kombucha, distillery, urban winery or more!
- 9,870 SF of rentable space with 4,600 SF in production/warehouse area. 5,270 SF in HVAC offices/tasting room with multiple individual offices, conference area and full kitchen on two floors. Production area can be expanded. Equipment / Tanks can be for sale also.
- Extensive newer food/beverage oriented amenities that would be costly and time consuming to duplicate. 700 SF walk-in cooler (22’x30’x16′), well distributed 3 phase power (3 services); 2 floor drains / sloping floors and tasting room. Currently used for cider production.
- ODA food prep area; City of Portland mandated wastewater sampling structure.
- Large grade door with 18’ ceilings (insulated). On-site parking and outside seating area with food cart hookup.
- Concrete tilt structure built in 1974 in excellent condition.
- Zoned IG1. 10,000 SF land parcel.